Clearway has been operating since 1973 specializing in construction of sewer and watermain, shoring, road reconstruction, bridge, concrete forming, civil utilities, marine, brownfield rehabilitation and treatment plant/pumping station and residential and commercial developments, project management and general contracting, across Canada with a focus on the Greater Toronto Area.
This is your opportunity to work for a growing Construction company who values the contribution of its employee, their creativity, ingenuity, initiative, excellence and high-level of commitment.
- Supervise and direct construction projects in strict accordance with the contract documents, Clearway methods and industry best practices;
- Ensure verification of safety compliance with all labour forces including subcontractors;
- Ensure all daily reports including: daily journals, Health and Safety documentation and maintenance records are completed at all times;
- Responsible to enforce all project safety and quality-control policies;
- Day-to-day coordination of construction crews, owned equipment, rented equipment, material supply and subcontractors, including maintenance of satisfactory relationships with owners, subcontractors, unions, etc.;
- Analyze specifications and construction drawings and complete/participate in completing construction plan and construction schedule prior to mobilization to project site;
- Monitor project site, to ensure compliance with owner’s standards, design procedures, contract specifications and industry best practices;
- Research solutions with Project Managers and Project Coordinators to recommend solutions to design problems, including conflicts, unidentified existing interferences and errors/omissions;
- Plan and implement schedules with Project Managers and Project Coordinators to determine crew/manpower levels and ensure proper equipment and subcontractors are available as required for the project;
- Attend and from time to time lead project meetings with internal and external parties to monitor and support the project;
- Review up-to-date cost reports with Project Manager to analyze, determine solutions and correct any tasks that are not within budget;
- Complete additional assignments and responsibilities as requested by Construction Manager and/or Senior Management;
- The main objective of the Project Superintendent will be to deliver the specified work within time, within budget and to the desired level of quality and workmanship.
Please, no phone calls or agencies.